¡¡¡ Bienvenido a casa, Billy Six !!!
|Compartir conocimientos sin adoctrinamiento feminista. Eso es nuestra misión.|| Después de 119 días, Billy Six fue puesto |
en libertad el 15 de marzo de 2019. ¡El periodismo no es un crimen!
|La antítesis de la cultura de la víctima feminista y la ideología del odio.|
|Este wiki está en preparación: Usted desea editar? Clic aquí para unirse a nosotros!|
Guerrero de justicia social
Guerrero de justicia social (inglés: Social Justice Warrior (SJW)) es una consigna política que se utiliza principalmente de los derechos en Internet para describir liberales, progresivos, feministas y defensores de la corrección política. El término se utiliza para imputar intención y etiquetar oponentes como personas deshonestas que sólo utilizan los argumentos de la justicia social[wp], para aumentar su credibilidad personal.
Cita: «"Guerrero de justicia social" es un término peyorativo que se utiliza en algunos sitios de Internet para describir a las personas que sostienen y defienden la igualdad de derechos online.»
- Unfortunately, too many of these young people are also upset about ridiculous things. They are part of a hypersensitive, hyper-politically correct group known as 'Social Justice Warriors'. A few years ago when I first heard the term 'Social Justice Warrior', I wasn't sure what it meant. I thought SJWs were doing some kind of noble, laudable work. I pictured them as volunteers at food banks. Maybe they were trying to help senior citizens get the prescription medicine they couldn't afford. I pictured them trying to help the downtrodden in society. Instead, SJWs epitomize political correctness gone amuck. They are incredibly thin-skinned. They browbeat and scold others into giving up freedom of speech or expression. Want to wear a Halloween costume? You'd better check with the campus commissar of political correctness first. (Yes, the protesters want some sort of official on campus who will determine what can and cannot be said or done). Don't want to date a tranny? What a hateful person you are! Now we hear terms such as 'micro-agression' which can mean a tone of voice or expression that might cause slight discomfort to the recipient. Micro-transgressors are vilified, shamed and screamed at. Slights don't even have to be real - they only need be imagined. Political correctness has now become a form of mass insanity. Do you still say 'Merry Christmas'? Watch out! Did you accidentally call a man from China a 'Chinaman'? OMG - look out for the pearl clutchers - you're a horrible human being who needs to be shunned! It doesnt' matter if the man from China was offended or not. He probably wasn't. After all, he's a man and he came from China. What matters is YOU said the WRONG thing. During the Spanish Inquisition, people who said wrong things were labeled 'heretics'. A heretic was seen as someone who was contaminated with erroneous thinking. A heretic was going to go Hell. A heretic could be tortured because such a person had lost a connection with the omniscient church. Now that word is 'racist'. A racist can be scolded, driven out of jobs or forced to make a blubbering apology because they are no longer seen as connected with humanity. It doesn't matter if the person is actually racist or not... all that needs to happen is for a SJW to perceive or imagine such a heinous transgression. It's not only insanity, it can be amusing at times. The liberal scolds are now themselves being scolded by the generation they mollycoddled. Please, SJWs, if you really want to do something useful, hold a mass protest calling for the end of the Federal Reserve. You'd be doing all races a favor. It's also time to END the tyranny of 'political correctness'. Special thanks to John M., whose ideas helped in the creation of this cartoon. - Ben Garrison
- Star Wars: Un grupo por los derechos del hombre afirma que su boicot le ha costado millones a 'El despertar de la Fuerza', Yahoo Cine International en el 5 de Enero de 2016
- Feminist, Black Lives Matter, Progressive FAIL Compilation (3 de Julio de 2016) (Tamaño: 105:03 min) (Compilation of SJWs impaling themselves on words)
- Idrees M. Kahloon: The Social Justice Warrior, The Harvard Crimson on March 12, 2015
- "Come Be PC" - Social Justice: The Musical (11 Junio de 2016) (Tamaño: 3:34 min)